Applications power your business. And data powers your applications. But making that data work consistently and reliably is a unique challenge requiring a unique solution. We think big data can do better, and we’re here to help it along. By radically simplifying the way you do data operations, we’re ensuring big data lives up to your expectations – both today and tomorrow.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer to create amazing user experiences for our AI-driven application management platform. The ideal candidate has solid expertise in frontend technologies, is experienced in implementing quality products with great customer experience, and is passionate about delivering results. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you’re surrounded by driven, passionate, and motivated people, then this is the place for you!
- Architect, develop and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks
- Conceptualize original and user-friendly designs in an agile work environment
- Collaborate with product managers to translate high-level requirements into prototypes and/or high-fidelity comps
- Work within a high-performance scrum team and ensure a high quality of deliverables
- Collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile development environment.
- 7-10 years proven UI experience working successfully with product and engineering teams
- Familiarity with NodeJS and/or other backend environments
- Experience with Webpack or GulpEfficient in HTML5, CSS, and CSS Preprocessors (Less/Sass) and able to create clean and precise browser-compatible code
- Experience visualizing data using D3, WebGL, Three.js, or other innovative technologies is a plus
- Commitment to creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience writing production quality code, preferably in a product based company
- Excellent at articulating, documenting and presenting ideas and work across the
- Engineering organizationBachelor’s degree in CS (or related) or equivalent work experience.
We have a passion for excellence. We’re driven, and we love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We value talent and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us.
We challenge ourselves to rethink what’s possible. We value great minds and have a passion for excellence. We’re focused and driven to deliver beyond expectations. We strive for greatness but stay humble. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it.
Become a part of the future of data: Work with a talented team on a revolutionary product – and enjoy every minute of it.
We can transfer work visa sponsorship
- San Francisco Bay Area
Knowledge of Big Data, APM, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred